My Photo
Name:
Location: Taiwan

Hi,everyone! My name is Irene Lee. I am a Christian. I'm an outgoing and friendly person.I have four siblings,there names are Faith,William,Henry,Moses.So my house is a little noisy, but I love them. Also my parents, Daniel and Cindy,they are AWESOME!! When I have spare time, I'd like to watch movie, especially comedy,musical or action movie even idol drama. And if I have a chance I like to watch concert. My favorite singer is FanFan, I really like her mild voice and fascinating smile. Definitely, I love writing. I can through writing to express my emotions. It really is a good way to share your feelings. I think it is all about me! You can know me more in my BLOG!!

Monday, March 27, 2006

無聲的朋友

太陽啊太陽,你為什麼每天都笑得那麼燦爛?毫無憂慮
星星啊星星,你為什麼閃爍得如此亮麗?美得難以形容
每當我仰望著天空,
就被你們給吸引住,
看到你們心裡就無比的舒暢,
所有的煩惱都拋向遠處。
你們像我的朋友一樣,
在我難過的時候安慰我,
在我快樂的時候與我同樂,
謝謝你們,能當我的好朋友,
願意聆聽我的心聲。

小花啊小花,你雖然你只是株被人遺棄的小花,
但是你讓我每天的心情變的更加甜蜜,
每當我看到你可愛的模樣,
就會在草叢旁欣賞你這株嬌小的花朵。
你讓我學習到溫柔和細膩的品格,
謝謝你!你的教導與愛護。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home